Very interesting service at church this morning. They had a guy there who paints a face of Jesus on a canvas by starting of with words written on the canvas first. I have seen this done on video on the internet, but never in real life. It was very fascinating. Mike couldn't figure out what he was doing at first. Then it finally hit him.
Well I am considering taking lessons and learning how to play the fiddle. I haven't played an instrument in years. I took piano lessons as a kid, but never truly learned to play. I quit when I was teenager. So, we'll see. I gotta go see if I can find someone who gives lessons around here.
Mike and I have been on a diet for 2 weeks now. He has lost 8 pounds and I have lost 5. Our goal is to lose 15 pounds each. I think we are well on our way to reaching our goal.
Well, one of my favorite movies is coming on...Sweet Home Alabama...gotta run!
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment