Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's cold here...

It is very cold here today. The wind is blowing like crazy and we have a little bit of snow. We haven't done much around here today. I got my hair cut this morning and brought breakfast back home, then we actually went back to bed and slept for a while...I know, lazy right? But it was oh so nice! We did clean up the house and wash some clothes this afternoon, so I guess we didn't waste the whole day.

Last weekend we went to my niece's 6th birthday party. The theme of the party was "wedding". Samantha is obsessed with wedding & marriage right now. Whenever they come in I have to show her our wedding pictures and video. She has even placed a picture of Mike & I kissing on her refrigerator at home...funny! So anyway, she dressed up as a "bride" and we had a 3 tiered "wedding cake" for her. I even played "Going to the Chapel" for her on the jukebox. She had a blast! She is such a great kid, so smart and well behaved. Here's a couple of pictures:




1 comment:

mountaingirlrae said...

Great cake and very cute niece :-)