1 year ago
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Just rambling...
I haven't posted much here lately even though I have had a lot of things on my mind. Ever since I have graduated from school I have felt kind of lost. So much of my time was spent going to class and studying that now I have nothing to fill this extra time I have on my hands. There are things around the house I could be doing, but I don't have the desire. Maybe I just got a case of the "don't want too's". It just seems like everyday is the same old thing. Get up, go to work, come home, fix supper, watch tv, go to bed, repeat. I guess I should just be grateful that I get to do all these things on a daily basis. Sometimes I feel like there could be something more, something else I could be doing. I just don't know what that is. I have always wanted to travel some, but have never really had the opportunity, and the fact that Mike is a homebody. He's not much of a traveler. I'm lucky to get him to drive to beach once a year! We've been married for almost 5 years now. I love him more than anything, but our relationship seems a little strained here lately due to the fact we haven't been able to get pregnant. I never realized how hard it would on both of us to try and do something that should be so simple. It's not either one of our faults, but I guess I tend to take my frustrations out on him over it. I have tried to just not think about it, but that's really hard to do. When you want something so much it's hard to get it off of your mind. I need to find me a hobby or something to help take up some of my extra time and get my mind off of it. I just pray that God will keep us strong and bless us with a beautiful baby one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment