Sunday, January 22, 2012

January has proven to be a busy month so far. We took Connor to see Sesame Street Live the first weekend in January.  He absolutely loved it. It was a great show and we had great seats. We were in the 4th row from the stage and some of the characters would come down the aisles and give high fives and dance with the kids. Just about all of them stopped to talk to Connor.  I even heard the little boy behind us say "why won't they come to me?". I made sure that the last one stopped to see that little boy and not Connor.



Last weekend he was sick. We ended up in urgent care on Sunday morning with a really bad case of Tonsillitis. He ran a high temp until Wednesday and it finally broke. We couldn't get him to eat hardly anything. I asked him on Wednesday what he wanted for lunch and he finally said he wanted some Bojangles chicken. So off we went thru the drive-thru to get that boy some chicken. He ate really good at lunch that day.

Yesterday it was rainy here. It rained all night and all day and water was standing everywhere. We decided to take him to the Hands on Museum. He really like that. I think he like the grocery store the best.

Today it's warmer and cloudy. I hope to take him outside when he wakes up from his nap.

 





1 comment:

Kim said...

Poor baby, I'm glad to hear he's feeling better!! I bet he had a blast at the Sesame street live, he's a cutie that's for sure!!