Well, it's been a few weeks since I last posted. As usual life has just been busy. We have spent a lot of time outside lately since it is Summer. Connor's bedtime has gotten later, which means less sleep for me..... and I really like my sleep. He was sick a couple of weekends ago. Some sort of bacterial infection in his throat. He was up Friday night/Saturday morning from 1 a.m. till about 3 p.m on Saturday...straight. I think he took 2 cat naps that lasted about an hour each. Poor guy! It always seems to be something.
We had a really good 4th of July. We watched fireworks over at my dads house, went to a cookout at my uncle's house and had a little fireworks show of our own.
We took Connor to watch Cars 2 at the movie theater yesterday. It was his first time at the movie theater. He did really good, but he did not make it all the way thru the movie. He got a little bored and it was getting close to nap time, so we left. But, it was a pretty good first experience!
I think he was afraid daddy was going to steal all of his popcorn here! :o)
Today has just been a lazy day. We didn't go to church, instead we headed outside to cool off in the pool. It's been so hot and humid here and I am so ready for our vacation.
We had a really good 4th of July. We watched fireworks over at my dads house, went to a cookout at my uncle's house and had a little fireworks show of our own.
We took Connor to watch Cars 2 at the movie theater yesterday. It was his first time at the movie theater. He did really good, but he did not make it all the way thru the movie. He got a little bored and it was getting close to nap time, so we left. But, it was a pretty good first experience!
I think he was afraid daddy was going to steal all of his popcorn here! :o)
Today has just been a lazy day. We didn't go to church, instead we headed outside to cool off in the pool. It's been so hot and humid here and I am so ready for our vacation.

No comments:
Post a Comment