It's amazing how life can get so busy. Sometimes I feel like I never get anything accomplished. I wake every morning at 5:45 a.m. and I usually don't get to stop/sit down until at least 7:30 p.m. My life as a working mom and wife is overwhelming some days. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE my life, but sometimes I just wish I had a little more me time.
I haven't had much time to blog but wanted to mark some very important happenings around here.
First, Connor learned how to count to ten. Now granted he likes to skip 3 & 4, but he pretty much has it down pat!
2nd, he has learned to say his ABC's all by himself! This one has impressed us and now my husband thinks he is a genius! HA! (he is only 27 mos old),
He can be the sweetest little boy ever and he can be the stinkiest!
He will ask me about 100 times a day "what you doing momma?" He's very inquisitive. I call him my little chatterbox.
One thing is for sure we love our boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment