Being dependable is very important to me. I haven't felt very dependable this month. The first part of January I was very sick with the flu and pneumonia so I missed 5 days of work. Connor ended up sick right after that and so I missed another day of work. This week Connor has been sick. I took him to Urgent Care on Wednesday and the antibiotic just didn't seem to cut it. I missed work on Wednesday and left early on Friday.
I don't feel very dependable to my employer right now!
Today I was supposed to help my best friend shoot a 1st birthday party. Since Connor is still very sick and we had to take him back to Urgernt Care this morning I am not able to help her. I feel like I have let her down and am not very dependable to her.
I can't help that Connor is so sick and I would do anything to take it away. I am sick of him being sick.
I am sick of not be more dependable to everyone right now.
I want my baby boy to be healthy and well.
No comments:
Post a Comment