Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall is Coming!

Fall is Coming!
I love this time of year. The only thing I don't like about this time of year is the fact that Winter is just right around the corner and I am not much of a Winter person.
Fall is a busy time of year around here. October includes my MIL's birthday, Connor's birthday, & Halloween and then in November you have my FIL's birthday, my birthday, & Thanksgiving. And now with the photography business on the side, it's even busier! Shew!

We took Connor down to Fender's Maze last week.  It was so hot. Definitely didn't feel like Fall, but we still had a good time.  I didn't get very many pictures because the sun was so bright and there was so many people, but here are couple I did get.



Petting the rabbits

We have been making plans for his 2nd birthday party!  We decided to do a Pumpkin/Fall/Semi-Halloween theme. I think the kids will like it. And we finally decided on a Halloween costume. I kept racking my brain for a cute costume for Connor and then as I was cleaning out his closet I found a Cowboy dress up set that my mom had bought for Connor last year. It fits! So Connor will be Con-Roy Rogers for Halloween!


 Not the best picture

Looks like we are ready for Fall here in Tennessee!

Happy Fall Ya'll!
 

No comments: