Well I guess it's obvious that I haven't blogged since Christams. It's been cold, we've had some snow, and I am ready for Spring. I am a flip flop kind of girl and I can't wait for it to warm up.
Connor is doing good. He's getting bigger and smarter everyday. He's a funny kid, loves to play, and drive his momma & daddy crazy. His mouth never stops. Even after Mike and I have told him to be quiet, all that energy just has to come out and his mouth starts again. We've threatened duct tape a few times...:o)
He really likes going to church and AWANAS. He has learned so much and made friends with all the kids. I have started teaching his class on Wednesday nights. The lady that was teaching is taking care of her elderly mother for a while and needed someone to take the class, so I volunteered. I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into but I have had so much fun with the kids. They seem to be warming up to me too.
Connor and his best buddy at church
We also did some sleigh riding for the first time. He really enjoyed this!
Today I took Connor to the movies. They were playing Horton Hears a Hoo for FREE. I thought we would try it and if he didn't want to stay then it didn't matter. I did buy sweet boy a slushee and popcorn but we won't talk about how much that was.....we all know that movie theater concession stands are a rip off. It was a cute movie and they didn't play any previews. They just went straight to playing the movie which made it great for the kids who get ancy sitting to long.
So that's what we have been up to in 2013 so far. Looking forward to warmer weather and some fun plans.

No comments:
Post a Comment