Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just for fun....

1) If you were a doll, the accessories packaged with you would be:

All the extra dresses and shoes that could fit into the box!  We all know how much I love shoes!

 
2) I have an irrational fear of:
Closed, tight spaces
 

3) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
 Try to get along and do the best we could to survive

 

4) I find the thought of childbirth:
Scary, but worth it in the end.


5) My toenails are:
Plain right now....


6) Who is your partner in crime?
My BF Crystal


7) What was the last thing to make you cry?
A great sermon at church 


8.) What’s most confusing to you?
Politics


9) What is one thing you’ve learned about life?
You can't please everyone!


10) Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No, I would panic and die of a heart attack if I was... see question #2

No comments: