Friday, June 22, 2012

Staycation 2012!

I took this week off from work. Didn't really have anything planned but it ended up being a pretty good week. Monday we went to the zoo with my dad. We had a really good time feeding the lemurs, monkeys, cows, zebras, camel and turtles.




Tuesday we spent the day at a friends pool. Wednesday we went to a local pool with my best friend and her 2 nephews. Connor was smitten with the 16 year old nephew. He followed him around everywhere and was jumping in the pool for him. I think Connor thought he was his big brother! 

On Thursday we went to a local water park. Connor loved it! They had a water slide that was for kids 8 years and younger. I went down it with him the first 2 times then after that he told me he could do it himself. And he did! About 200 times I think! He had a blast!




Today we took daddy to lunch and did a Walmart run. Then we came home and have been hanging around. All in all it has been a pretty good staycation. Too bad I have to go back to work on Monday.


No comments: