Life is busy as usual around here. Connor is growing up so quickly and he amazes us everyday. He also drives us crazy some days too. :o)
He's 3. He wants his way. He throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way. We butt heads with him a lot! I know it will get better......in time.
I signed him up for swimming lessons. He did really well. He didn't exactly learn to swim, but the class was more to get them used to the water and not to be afraid. I just want him to be a better swimmer than me and not be afraid of the water. I never learned to swim very well.....I can float and dog paddle, but I can't dive in and swim.
It has been really warm here. We have spent a lot of time outside. I took Connor to the park last weekend and he had a blast. There were some soccer nets set up and he wanted to check them out. I have him signed up to play soccer next month.
Yesterday we planted a few flowers. I bought some pansies, some tulips and 1 other purple flower that smelled so good ( I can't think of what it is called now). So Connor helped me plant and water the flowers.
And then I talked him into letting me take some Easter pics of him. He liked playing with all the plastic eggs I have.
He's so silly!
Today, we took him to a Japanese steakhouse. He loves Japanese food, but we have always went to one that they cook in the back. The one we took him to today is one that they cook the food right in front of you. We figured he would really like and he did. He especially liked it when guy lit it on fire. He ooohed and aaahed.
No comments:
Post a Comment