Today we took Connor to see Thomas the Train at Tweetsie Railroad. He was so excited until Thomas pulled into the station and it scared him to death. He was shaking. I thought to myself, oh no what are we going to do. We decided to walk around and see if he would warm up to the idea of riding the train. We got in line to get on the train and he was excited until we stepped up on the train and he started saying "I don't wanna ride the train". But, we made him ride and once the train started moving he had so much fun.
Not too happy!
And just a few minutes later....Happy!
I don't know where he gets it from, but this kid has no fear some times......he wanted to ride the BIG rides and we kept having to tell him no he wasn't big enough for them. So he settled for a couple of the "little" rides.
And the Llama smiled when I took his picture! :o)
Connor even wanted to ride the chair lift. I just knew it would freak him out, but it didn't. He really liked it.
We had a good day. It was hot, but it was fun.
Oh and as of last Wednesday, Connor is paci free!! He dropped it in the toilet and we told him it was gone. We said it went round & round & whoosh....out with his pee & poop. He fell for it. He has asked for it a couple of times, but I just kept telling him the same thing and he accepts it. So glad to be rid of that thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment