I have been a fan of Garth Brooks music for years. I even got to see him in concert one time many years ago and that was the best show I have ever seen. I don't think he had a song that I didn't like, but I have always really loved "The River".
While I was pregnant with Connor, I would play this song in the car and sing along with it. After he was born, I would sing it to him during those late night / early morning feedings. I still sing this song to him at night before he goes to bed and it always seems to relax him.
Today, I played that song for him in the car, I hadn't played it for him in while, since he is usually watching Thomas the Train on his DVD player. When I looked back to see what he was doing he was listening ever so contently with his little finger in the air. It was so sweet, almost made me cry. It's our song.....
Garth Brooks - The River
Shawn | MySpace Video
No comments:
Post a Comment