The weeks just seem to drag on but yet I don't seem to be able to get it all done!
Connor is a handful here lately! Mr. Independent as I like to call him. Stubborn is another word we use to describe him!
He pulled a really nice tantrum on me last Friday. It was so bad that I thought my child had been possessed! If you can only a imagine a 16 month old screaming & crying, running thru the house, into the bathroom, & slamming the door in my face! Yes that's right...slamming doors! I thought I had a 16 YEAR old on my hands! He then proceeded to run into his bedroom and slam that door in my face too! I yi yi! This went on for at least 1/2 hour and there was even a butt busting in there and some time out against the wall. When he finally calmed down, we ate dinner, played, gave momma some hugs and went to bed. I don't ever want to see that demonic side of him again, but I am sure it will rear it's ugly head again at some point in time.
We have finally been blessed with some nice weather! It was sunny and 60's today and Connor played outside form 4 until 7 this evening. He had a blast. Running, laughing, playing in the leaves, & climbing the steps.
Mr.Cool
And then we pulled out Lightning McQueen!



No comments:
Post a Comment