Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun Weekend!

All I can really say is this post is going to be full of pictures.  I have taken a ton of pictures this weekend and there so many good ones that I just have to show them to you. 

So Friday night we started of with dinner which consisted of Pork Roast, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls. Connor thoroughly enjoyed his mashed potatoes, again.


 

Then Connor took a bath and brushed his teeth before bed.




 

 He slept very well, even with his feet like this:




Saturday we went outside for a few minutes.  It was in the 50's & cloudy but Connor was happy to be outside.




 

Saturday evening we decided we were going to go out to eat.  We didn't leave the house until 6 p.m. and Connor's bedtime is usually around 7.  We stopped at Red Lobster but the wait was over an hour!  No way could we entertain a 15 month old, hungry toddler for that long, so we ended up at O'Charley's because we only had to wait about 15 minutes! The dinner was delicious and Connor was such a good boy.  He was in bed by 8:30 p.m. I was hoping he would sleep a little later, but NO! He was up at 6 a.m.!

So today we wanted to take Connor to Fun Expedtion because they have a toddler area to play in. We had lunch at Atlanta Bread Company and then headed to play.  It was fun and they didn't even charge us! Since Connor is under 3 we got in for free!




 

 

 

 

I even had time to make Connor a couple of shirts.  An internet friend blogged about how to make some easy, unique shirts and it has become like an obsession. I think they have turned out pretty good considering I am not too crafty.




A firetruck & a dog with his name.

Well that was our weekend! Hope yours was great too!

No comments: