In the middle of the track they have a Christmas Village set up. They have a beautiful carousel, one like I had only seen on tv ( I really wish I had thought to get a picture of it :o( but it was lovely....We stood at watched it for a few minutes, but decided not to ride. It was getting pretty cold, so we figured we would go check out Santa since he was inside. There was nobody in line, so we walked right up to him. Connor never cried or squirmed he would just slowly turn his head to the side and look up at Santa. It was sweet and I was so glad that he didn't scream his head off!
Here's Connor and I at the entrance to the Christmas Village

Daddy and C-man making a silly face!


It was almost 9 o'clock before we got home which is really late for Connor since he normally goes to bed around 7, but I think he really enjoyed himself and slept in until 8:30 this morning!
Today was a very pretty day here in Tennessee. Connor and I walked down to mamaw and papaw's house to play. We took Connor out onto the driveway to play with his walker. He had a blast and I got some great shots of him.


Today was a very pretty day here in Tennessee. Connor and I walked down to mamaw and papaw's house to play. We took Connor out onto the driveway to play with his walker. He had a blast and I got some great shots of him.









No comments:
Post a Comment