He had the drain tube removed last Monday. He is doing really well and will have his stitches removed on Monday! I know he will be glad!Connor has been in a really good mood the last few days! He has been crawling all over the house and squealing like a mad man! He has even figured out how to climb up the step from the den to the living room! He has also figured out how to open cabinet doors, drawers and was trying to pull up on the toilet this morning!!! Time for LOCKS! He also turned 10 months yesterday!


He also got his first noggin bump! He pulled the bedroom door shut and hit his head! Poor baby!
And next, we had spaghetti one night. Mike was working late so I made some for me and Connor. He absolutely loved it! Was saying "mmmmm" while cramming it into his mouth.
And finally I will leave you with a couple of videos of my mad man crawling and climbing the step. He's getting so big and not going to be a baby for long.....
No comments:
Post a Comment