Well, on Saturday as you know was Connor's first trip to the library, but on Sunday he had another first! We took him to the BIG pool! YAY!!! He liked it. He didn't cry at all. Next week he is going to take swim lessons given by a friend of mine, so we thought we would try out the big pool before lessons started to see how he did.
And here's some other pics of my baby boy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What great pictures! Austin has always been a water dog too!
Married since June 2003. I became the proud mother of a baby boy, Connor, born Oct 2008. I was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy, a condition that paralyzes one side of your face, 3 days after C-man was born. I still lack some movement but hope to eventually fully recover. I love the beach, photography, flip flops and Sweet Tea.
Connor is my sweet, red headed, train loving, sound sleeping, dog petting, hugging & kissing, rambunctious, fun toddler. He's also the love of my life and all boy through and through.
1 comment:
What great pictures! Austin has always been a water dog too!
Post a Comment