I celebrated my first mother's day yesterday! I never thought the day would come that I would celebrate this day as a mother. It was such a special day. I was greeted with a card and heart shaped locket from C-man and Daddy. Then we went to church and had a wonderful service. They played the sweetest video of the kids talking about their moms and even though they weren't my kids, it brought tears to my eyes. Then they asked for all the mothers to stand and I cried even harder when I stood up! Silly me, I know, but I wasn't the only one crying! It's just such an overwhelming feeling to be a mom! You love your children more than anything else on this earth. The Army may claim that that's the hardest job you'll ever love, but they've never been a mother!
C-man is my pride and joy and I don't even remember what life was like without, except for all that extra sleep I used to get! HA!
We came home and I had fixed dinner for our mothers and Mike's dad, sister and brother-in-law. It was a wonderful meal and a nice sunny day to boot! My 1st mother's day was a special day that I will always remember!
Mommy & C-man

Mommy, C-man & Grandma D(my mom)

Grandma Linda(Mike's mom) and C-man

Update on the Body After Baby challenge....not too good! I ate horrible this week and with all the rain did not have the opportunity to walk. *Sigh* There's always this week! One day at a time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment