Friday, February 27, 2009

This time last year...

....we were finding out that we were going to have a baby! I can't believe that is has been a year since we found out I was pregnant! I still remember that Saturday morning when I woke up and decided it was time to test since I was 3 days late. I didn't tell Mike. I just went into the bathroom and quietly took the test, my hands shaking the whole time. It didn't take long for those 2 lines to show and I just about cried. Mike was sitting on the couch playing on his laptop and I walked up to him and the conversation went something like this:

Me: What would you say if I was pregnant?
Mike: UH!?!?! (eyes very big)
Me: I just took a test and it's positive!
Mike: Let me see!

We both proceed to the bathroom where we both started smiling.

Here we are that day!

And here we are a year later!

What joy this baby has brought to our lives!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You guys make a beautiful family!