Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy weekend!

This has been a busy weekend! We started off Saturday by cleaning the house. Next we gave Connor a bath and got him ready for the kid's Christmas party at work. The party was fun. Santa came and gave all the kids a present. Connor got a set of blocks that I am sure he will enjoy when he gets a little older.
Next, we went to Papaw Thurman's for a visit. He was excited to see us, especially Connor! We left Papaw's and went to Target. Man, was it busy! Traffic was awful. After, Target we met Mike's sister and husband for dinner at O'Charley's. It was really good, but Connor was getting tired and so was I. We had been going for about 6 hours straight! We finally made it home and crashed. He slept really good last night!

Today, I got up early to finish our Christmas shopping! I think I am finally finished. I started wrapping this afternoon and am finally done with that too! Whew, it's hard to get everything done with an 8-week old in the house!

Here's some pics of Connor from today! I love to take pictures, even more so now that I have him!

No comments: