So, I was going to go to day care when mommy has to go back to work, but now my Mamaw wants to keep me! She LOVES me so much and can't stand the thought of me going there. It would definately save Mommy and Daddy a lot of money, especailly since I am already eating them out of house and home! Daddy is all for it. Mommy just worries because Mamaw is a diabetic and she doesn't want to stress her out, but I think it will be just fine. I know Mamaw will take good care of me!
Well, here's a couple of pics of me and one of me, Daddy and Dukey!....ain't I CUTE! Mommy doesn't want her picture taken right now because of the Bell's Palsy. She can't smile so she looks sad when you take her picture and she doesn't want to look sad with me when she is really HAPPY!


2 comments:
Cutie, cutie!
No word yet on how long you'll have to fight Bells? So sorry to hear you're struggling. Hang in there!
From what the dr's say and what I have read it can take anywhere from 4 weeks to 6 months. It just has to run it's course! I just have to be patient, which is really hard.
Post a Comment