1 year ago
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Getting impatient
Well, here I am at 36 weeks and I am so ready for Connor to come out! My legs and feet are swelling even more and are killing me. I think Connor has dropped to point that he is making me hurt and making it difficult to even walk. I have already started to dilate so things appear to be moving in the right direction, I am just getting a little impatient. I am having a hard time sleeping at night, making it difficult to get going and ready for work in the mornings, but at least I know it won't be much longer. If he doesn't come before the 22nd, the dr is going to do a c-section. I don't care either way. I am just ready to have him out and in my arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment