Thursday, July 17, 2008

25 weeks!

I am now 25 weeks pregnant! I can't believe that I only have 15 weeks left!! We have Connor's room ready to go. My dad bought us a stroller and car seat and Anne (dad's friend) bought us a high chair, diaper champ and some bottles. I'm planning on having a 4-D ultrasound in the next couple of weeks and we are going to have some "belly pics" made August 2nd. I can't wait! I'm so excited! Also, Mike got to feel Connor kicking Monday for the 1st time! He was in awe! It was so neat to see the expression on his face!

Well, Mike threw me for loop last week. He was offered a job at another company, making a little more money and he accepted! I think it just makes me nervous for him to be changing jobs while I'm pregnant. He thinks it's a really good opportunity so I am trusting him to make a good decision. I can't get too stressed about anything right now anyway. It's not good for either one of us.

Here's some pics of Connor's room and me at 25 weeks!

No comments: