Well, this has been kind of a hard day. My MIL was going to keep the baby after I go back to work. She told us Monday that she doesn't think she will be able to handle it. She has diabetes and it has gotten a little worse over the last couple of months. I new she was struggling with it a little and thoughts of her going into diabetic shock or something with the baby there had went through my mind. So now, here we are starting our search for the perfect daycare. I went and toured one this afternoon and was not very pleased. The facilities were okay and the caretakers seemed really nice, but I got a bad feeling about the director. I had a appointment @ 2 p.m and I arrived at 10 mins till. I sat in her office until 2:20 before she came in to greet me. Then, I really didn't get a greeting or an introduction. She went into her spill like she was in a hurry or something. She only showed me the one room and nothing else. Plus, it is a little more expensive then another one I am going to look at week after next. When I walked up to the room and looked in, I almost started crying right then. It just seemed so sad to see all those cribs with babies in them. I just kept thinking how hard it will be to leave my baby with strangers!
I went back to work and walked into my managers office and just started crying. She is a mom too and has had her little girl in daycare since she was 6 weeks old. I knew she would understand. Of course she comforted me, but we were also laughing as she was telling me it only gets harder! I will keep searching. I know God will lead us in the right direction and help us to make the best choice.
Anyway here is a picture of me @ 15 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment