
Well, tomorrow is my birthday. I never imagined being in my thirties. I guess I always thought that was a long ways away, but here I am. God has blessed me with many things over the years and fortunately left some prayers unanswered and I am so grateful for all of them. There are still so many things I want to do and accomplish in my life. Maybe life is just beginning at 31....who knows. Right now I only have one thing that I want to accomplish and that is to become a mother. Maybe God will bless us with a child soon....what a birthday present that would be!
This weekend has been wonderful! My brother, his girlfriend , and my niece secretly came in and we had a family portrait made for my parents for Christmas. It's the first family portrait we have ever had made! I'm so excited to get them. I have received many cards filled with MONEY & Gift cards...they must know how much I like to shop! LOL! So many thanks & much love to Sam, Angie, Samantha, Dad, Anne, Linda & Harold! I love you all very much! My mom is taking me to dinner tomorrow, so I am sure I will get something else from her. Oh and of course not to leave out my husband... he bought me a new printer and new clothes. So, Happy Birthday to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment